Sunday, March 1, 2015

February Book Recap

February Book Recap





Books I've read this month.

A Whispered Darkness by: Vanessa Barger















Endgame: The Calling by: James Frey and Nils Johnson-Shelton














Onyx by: Jennifer L. Armentrout


Opal by: Jennifer L. Armentrout


Origin by: Jennifer L. Armentrout


Three Quarters Dead by: Richard Peck



Opposition by: Jennifer L. Armentrout








Book of the month: This one was really hard to decide on because they are all really good books.




Coming Soon:

The Help by: Kathryn Stockett
Uglies by: Scott Westerfeld
The Forest of Hands and Teeth by: Carrie Ryan
The Dead-Tossed Waves by: Carrie Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me comments, I love reading them. I try to respond to all comments within the same day, but it may take me a day to respond. I do comment back and enjoy the conversations.