Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Confessions of a Bookworm #2




Confessions of a Bookworm is a weekly feature hosted by Parajunkee where you can participate by telling your most craziest confessions. Here's how it works. Write a post about your most crazy bookworm confession and put the link to your post in the linky tool here

Confession of the week:
I spend more time contemplating what books to read, borrow, or buy than I do what outfit to wear or what to fix for dinner. When I go to the library or the store I'll spend hours browsing the books. I'll check out the book covers, the synopsis, I'll read a little bit of it, and then move on to the next book until I have a pile of books to go through again. The process goes on and on until I have two or three books. 

Question of the week:
"If you would read only one book in your whole life, which one would it be?''

I don't know, that's a really hard question. I fall in love with almost every book I read and I don't think I could choose just one. Maybe if I could read only one book series in my life, I think I would choose either The Hunger Games or the Lux series. Those are the two series that I have had the biggest fangirl moments over. I hope I never see a day where I have to make the decision to pick only one book for the rest of my life. 

3 comments:

  1. I do the same thing! It’s crazy how much time I spend thinking about books (and not thinking about other things).

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also have a really bad habit of thinking about the next book I'm going to read while I'm in the middle of a book lol. Thanks for stopping by AJ.

      Delete
  2. Excellent website you have here: so much cool information!.. rhinestones

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave me comments, I love reading them. I try to respond to all comments within the same day, but it may take me a day to respond. I do comment back and enjoy the conversations.