Friday, July 17, 2015

Feature and Follow #12



Feature and Follow is a weekly feature hosted by TWO hosts: Alison from Alison Can Read and Parajunkee from Parajunkee's View. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way they will be able to show off more new blogs. 


Rules:
1.) (REQUIRED) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts
2.) (REQUIRED) Follow the Featured Bloggers
3.) Put your Blog name and URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to put it in your post.
4.) Grab the button and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say ''hi'' and that they are now following you. 
5.) If you are using Wordpress or another CMS that doesn't have GFC (Google Friend Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed.
6.) Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also don't just follow, comment and say ''hi''. Another blogger might not know you're a new follower if you don't say ''HI". 
7.) If someone comments and say they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers. 
8.) If you're new to the Follow Friday hop, comment and let the hosts know so they can check out your blog.


This Weeks Question:

If you had the money what would your own personal library look like? What would be in it? What colors, decorations, etc would you put in it?


My Answer:

It's every book lovers dream to have their own personal library, and while we all have that one thing common, we differ in the style and setup of that dream. For me personally I like the whole idea of like a secret room with a secret passage way maybe concealed behind an ordinary bookshelf. My little secret sanctuary would have at least 2 levels and all the decorations would be bookish in some way but I really would like it to be primitive and not the country primitives you see everywhere (although those are cute, just not my vision). I've found some pictures on Pinterest that I like, it's just a few ideas and not exactly how I envision my dream library but close.

I really like this forest style. I would like to have the trees in my little escape, and think it would be really neat if the bookshelves could be made out of logs instead of boards. It's no secret that I love the woods as much as I love reading so it would be awesome if I could merge the two in my own home.


I would love to have a spiral staircase leading to the 2nd level, but instead of the iron work on the side I would love to have the designs made out of dried grape vines, and like the bookshelves I would like the railing to be made out of logs.

I really liked this and think it would be neat to add to my spiral staircase. Maybe not these exact book titles but you get the idea.

And then all kinds of bookish decorations like this.



So what would your library look like?




2 comments:

  1. Oh my God! Your idea is the most creative one I've come across. The theme is so perfect for all those fantasy lands that books take us to. A secret passageway sounds so cool! As far as I can tell, you've nailed this question, girl!

    Thank you for sharing! I'm a new follower via GFC.

    Here's my post. Happy reading, and see you around!

    Sarika @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sarika! And thank you for stopping by and for the follow!

      Delete

Please feel free to leave me comments, I love reading them. I try to respond to all comments within the same day, but it may take me a day to respond. I do comment back and enjoy the conversations.