Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Following a dream!

This is something that I've wanted to do for a while now and I've finally worked up the courage to follow a dream. I've made reading a huge part of my life, if I absolutely don't have to be doing something then I have a book in my hands. I love talking about the books I read to anyone who will listen and have thought about blogging about them for a while now, but I'm just now working up the courage to do it. I guess this can fall under a New Years Resolution that wasn't broken.



Okay, so right now I am waiting to get my hands on a few new books. To get the books I read I will either go to my local library or my local libraries' online website because if I bought every book I read then I would be broke and my house would be crammed from floor to ceiling in every room with books. Believe me I wish that was a possibility but my husband and kids might freak out just a little bit.

Most of the time I can finish a book really quickly so I should be able to post relatively quickly. I can't promise one everyday but I will try to have one up the minute I finish a book. So I should be able to get 2 or 3 up a week, unless I've been really busy and haven't had a lot of time to fit in my books that day. I hope everyone can be patient with me as I am still learning things and try to work out my blog page. When I blog a review about a book your comments on the book are welcome and any book recommendations are always welcome.  Happy reading everyone! Please subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me comments, I love reading them. I try to respond to all comments within the same day, but it may take me a day to respond. I do comment back and enjoy the conversations.