Sunday, April 24, 2016

Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon End of Event Survey



1. What hour was most daunting for you?

I think hour 19 was the most daunting. That's when I kept nodding off and doing that weird head jerk thingy. I finally just gave in and fell asleep. 

2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a reader engaged for next year?

I read Trespassers by Todd Wynn and Tim Wynn during this Read-a-thon and it was a really good and fun read that kept my attention. 

Synopsis:

When four alien visitors arrive on Earth and disappear into the cornfields of Indiana, it is Stewart Faulkner’s job to find them. Who they are, where they’re headed, and what’s important enough to make them jump from a moving spaceship are all questions that Stewart must uncover. And he will have to do it all while 

1) training a new team member named Mindy—who is developing a crush on him; 
2) flying under the radar of his boss to make sure he’s not removed from the case; and 
3) staying one step ahead of a government agent named Karl Bruner, who is determined to expose the presence of aliens on Earth.

3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next season?

Honestly no. This was my first one so I don't have anything to compare it to, but I enjoyed every single moment of participating and I can't wait until the next one!!

4. What do you think worked really well in this years Read-a-thon?

Everything, Like I said I've nothing to compare it to but it all seemed to flow almost effortlessly.

5.  How many books did you read?

I unfortunately didn't have the foresight to get a babysitter, so i was only able to get through 1 and 1/2 books. 

6. What were the names of the books you read?

Trespassers by Todd Wynn & Tim Wynn
Wucaii by Pembroke Sinclair

7. Which did you enjoy the most? 

I really liked both books.

8. Which did you enjoy the least?

I'm the type of person that likes almost every single book that I read.

9.  How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time? 

You can definitely count on me to be a part of the Read-a-thon from now on! More than likely I will sign up to be a Reader but who knows I may try to take on the task of being a Cheerleader also. 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for a marvelous posting! I truly enjoyed reading it, yyou might be a great author. I will make sure to bookmark your blog and will come back very soon. 메이저사이트

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave me comments, I love reading them. I try to respond to all comments within the same day, but it may take me a day to respond. I do comment back and enjoy the conversations.