Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday #1

Top Ten bookish problems we have.



Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. This weeks topic is bookish problems, and man do I have a bunch.

# 1. I never have enough money to buy all the books I want to add to my library!

#2. I hate when I want to borrow a certain book from the library and there is a huge waiting list.

#3. I need more bookshelves to hold all my books

#4. This goes along with #3, I need more space to put more bookshelves.

#5. I would love more time to read. I find I never have as much time to read as what I'd like.

#6. It bugs me when people don't understand my love for books.

#7. I get attached to the characters to easily and miss them when the book ends.

#8. I stay up way to late just so I can read a little longer.

#9. When engrossed in a book I have a tendency to forget to eat anything.

#10. Laughing out loud or crying while out in public because of something that happened in the book. People give you weird looks.  

I probably could come up with at least 10 more bookish problems that I have. Does anybody else have the same issues as me or different ones?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me comments, I love reading them. I try to respond to all comments within the same day, but it may take me a day to respond. I do comment back and enjoy the conversations.